Enjoy peace of mind while your baby sleeps, with the Closer to Nature DECT Sound and Movement Baby Monitor that uses digital enhanced cordless technology to pick up and relays your baby’s slightest sounds and movements to your parent unit.
- Digital enhanced cordless technology (DECT) offers interference-free monitoring
- Movement sensor pad monitors movement
- Easy-to-read LCD screen with room temperature displayed on both units
- Long distance range, up to 300 metres with out-of-range indicator
- Two-way talkback feature and fully digital sound to reassure baby from afar
- Rechargeable docking station for flexible and portable use
- A built-in, gentle night light is controllable from the parent unit.
- Paging function to help you relocate a misplaced parent unit.
The TOMMEE TIPPEE CLOSER TO NATURE SENSOR PAD is NOT a medical device and is NOT designed to prevent cases of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). This TOMMEE TIPPEE CLOSER TO NATURE MONITOR is intended to help you monitor your child and is NOT to be used as a substitute for adult supervision. Not be used in a travel cot, swinging crib, moses basket, or with a hollow or foam-free mattress. WARNING! STRANGULATION HAZARD! When using without protective covering. Keep this cord out of the reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.